Reagan Turns 13!
HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY REA-REA!
Thank you so much for allowing your daughters to join us as we celebrate Reagan’s 13th BDay! Reagan’s actual birthday is May 4th and so we are celebrating a few days early!
Below are the details for the getaway! As things continue to develop or if anything changes, I will either text it to you or update it here, so please keep this link!
Friday, April 29th – Sunday, May 1st
* Friday, 29th – Depart Atlanta
Currently the plan is that I will leave around 12pm on Friday so that I can get to the house in advance. Lee will then transport all the girls to Savannah. We would like to leave Atlanta by 4pm. We will find a meeting spot for everyone. Stay tuned.
Friday night plans: The girls will arrive to the Airbnb and will spend that evening doing what girls do…laughing, talking and eating!
* Saturday, 30th – Beach and Dinner
– Reagan wants a beach day so the girls will spend most of the day at the beach.
– We will also go out to dinner on Saturday. Please send your daughter with at least $30 for dinner. Also, Reagan would like to make this a picture moment, so she would like all the girls to wear a Pastel Sundress – The style is completely up to your daughter! The preference is just a dress and that it is pastel
* Sunday, 1st – Bumper cars (or Arcade) and Shopping
– Our plan will be to check out around 11am and head to either Bumper cars or an Arcade. I am also looking for a few more alternatives in case they want to do something else. We will also make our way to the mall.
– Please send your daughter with spending money based on the budget you would like to allocate for her shopping pleasure!
– We will leave Savannah around 5pm which gives us a late arrival back to Atlanta. Our goal will be to return to the meeting location for pick-up.
– We will provide all the meals for the girls during our trip, except for the Saturday dinner.
– If there are any allergies that I need to be aware of, please advise.
-I am creating her birthday wish list and will send that soon.
That’s it for now! If you have any questions for me don’t hesitate to reach out!