Interested in Booking a Session
Interested in booking a Session? Here is what you need to know:
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in the State of Georgia. I have been providing counseling services for over a decade. I most often use Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) as my theoretical approach. I choose CBT as my preferred method of treatment because I believe how you think has a direct impact on what you do. And so, the goal for our time together is to get clear on your thoughts, so that you can begin the process of changing your experience. But, please keep in mind, while CBT is my preference, I am intentional about customizing counseling for each individual. I have committed my counseling practice to serving a variety of populations, including (but not limited to) specific work with women, couples, work-life balance and supporting those looking to gain clarity on their core beliefs and how those beliefs are impacting their every-day life. As a woman of faith, I am able to incorporate Biblical truth when requested as a part of the treatment process. However, I am very careful not to project my Biblical world-view as a blanket approach for those who do not ascribe to the faith.
I am also a certified Life Coach and gained my certification through the CAPP Institute. I have been serving clients as a life coach for over 7 years. As a life coach, I am focused on helping my clients live L.I.F.E. In other words, I help them to: Live Intentionally, Fully Engaged. My clients understand that they can no longer live with just dipping their “toe” in the water…it’s time for them to dive all the way in and during our time together we identify the roadblocks that are keeping them from truly living the life they were meant to live! While working with clients via coaching, we are also often focused on identifying character roadblocks that may be hindering them in their leadership roles (in their professional endeavors) and or in family/friend dynamics.
Whether working with someone clinically or through coaching, the clients that are the best fit are those that are sick and tired of the status quo and are ready to move from where they ARE to where they know they are destined to BE! I am NOT a good fit for those who aren’t ready to truly commit to the change necessary for growth or who aren’t ready to take personal responsibility for their life.
I would be honored to support you clinically or through coaching. Keep in mind, that once we start a professional relationship in one lane, we will stay in that lane. While the skills that I use may intersect, if you sign up as a coaching client, but I discover that there may be challenges that need to be addressed clinically, I will (if feasible) continue to partner with you as your coach, but will recommend that you seek professional support with a clinician.
To understand the difference between COACHING and COUNSELING, click HERE.
If you are in a life threatening situation, do not use this site. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, a free, 24-hour hotline, at 1-800-273-8255. Your call will be routed to the crisis center near you. If your issue is an emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
- You must be located in the State of Georgia
- Due to the impact of the global COVID pandemic, at this time, I am only accepting NEW CLIENTS for VIRTUAL appointments (via video or tele-conference based on clients preference)
- Currently, I am only accepting insurance clients who have AETNA or CIGNA as their insurance. (Check back in 30 days for an updated list). I do accept FSA.
- Private Pay clients are welcome. To inquire about my private pay rate, click HERE to contact my office.
- Once you are ready to book your session, click HERE and indicate that you’ve read this information and you are ready to move forward in COUNSELING specifically, and we will direct you from there!
- Coaching clients can be located anywhere in the world
- All coaching clients are done virtually (via video or tele-conference based on clients preference)
- Insurance does NOT pay for coaching and therefore all coaching clients are private pay.
- Coaching sessions are booked based on packages. To see the packages offered for coaching (this includes pre-marital), click HERE.
- Once you are ready to book your sessions based on the packages listed (see note above) then you can click HERE and indicate that you’ve read this information, let us know the coaching package that you are interested in and we will direct you from there!
I look forward to supporting you! If you have any specific questions that were not answered above, feel free to reach out to my office (via email: email@example.com) and someone will get back with you within 48 business hours.